Featured Post

angela benton interview

Monday, May 16, 2016

Ivorian Archer Philippe Kousassi




   Recurve Men   Rene Philippe KOUASSI (CIV) It’s my first World Cup event. I’m happy to be here, it’s a good experience. I just hope to find a coach and better archery equipment that I wouldn’t have to pay for myself… I would like to thank the president of Kaya who donated a bow. I hope that Easton will sponsor me with good arrows so that I can go on improving.   Following the African Championships and Continental Qualifying Tournament, I started training six hours a day. My qualification to the London Olympic Games is a major feat for Ivory Coast and for myself. Because of that I decided to make professional and personal sacrifices. It’s not easy because I have a family, but from a sports point of view it has borne fruit; I moved from the 113th rank in qualifications at the Turin World Championships to the 76th rank here at the Antalya World Cup and I improved my
personal best from 628 to 646 points in less than a year.http://www.slateafrique.com/91211/rene-philippe-kouassi-champion-africain-du-tir-a-l-arc

No comments:

Post a Comment